Metaverse is a public blockchain project that aims to provide decentralized services based on digital assets, digital identity and value intermediaries in order to build an open ecosystem in which digital value can be freely circulated. Detailed information can be found in our white paper ,which is actively being revised.
Monthly in Review
| Trading Platform
Metaverse will begin trading on HitBTC on 1 November, 2017. HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Europe and is the 4th largest cryptocurrency exchange globally by trade volume.
We are super pleased to announce that Metaverse is now trading on BITSUN.NET
BitSun is a Singapore exchange which lists only the top coins — ETH, ETC, LTC, and BCC.
Bitfinex related news:
Margin trading for ETP has been enabled on Bitfinex.
Do be aware of Bitfinex’s announcement for all our U.S. users, please withdraw your ETP to the Metaverse wallet or another exchange before 9 November , 2017.
Additionally, we are in talks with other exchanges. Unfortunately, we are unable to reveal them at the moment. Information will be released as soon as possible.
Web Wallet Development Progress:
Metaverse Wallet 0.7.1 has released! Check out the Release Notes:
1. Fix the problem that some users can’t deposit ETP;
2. Add the functionality that miners could independently determine the mining fees;
3. Add the functionality of multi-signature;
4. Fix the problem that the wallet can’t connect background procedures occasionally;
5. Display the block height of the ETP (estimated value) maturity for deposit function;
6. Improve performance of wallet.
7. Improve user experience.
0.7.1 The installation package consists of the wallet-normal version and the blockdata-inside version. The blockdata-inside version represents the installation version with the database that could greatly save the first block synchronization time. New users are recommended to download and install the packet version. In case that the packet version may cover the initial data, while the old users are recommended to install the wallet-normal version.
Download address: https://mvs.org/#download
Mobile Wallet Development Progress:
1. Token master ios version was launched on Apple Store on 17th Oct. Please note this version is only availbele for Chinese mobile number currently.
2. Token Master (Android version V0.8.3) has been uploaded to Google Play market. This is an emergency version that fixed a domain name issue. Please download new version as soon as possible.
Explorer Development Progress:
The new version explorer has been released on 24th Oct., new features have been added such as: mining info, mining pools index and hashrate division pie chart, market cap. Please go and check it at https://explorer.mvs.org/#!/
| Other information
1. Metaverse team joined Money 20/20 in Las Vegas during 22–25 Oct, where Metaverse was invited by Money 20/20 to do an official interview.
2. Eric Gu and the Metaverse team attended World Blockchain Summit in Dubai on 24–25 Oct. Eric delivered a presentation at the Summit.
3. DraperDragon Innovation Fund and the Metaverse Foundation officially announced their partnership to establish a digital asset investment fund. The cooperative fund will have capital totaling 5 million ETP. Apart from cross-investments in blockchain projects, the fund will also promote the development of the Metaverse ecosystem.
4. Eric Gu, CEO of the Metaverse Foundation, held an AMA with the community on Reddit — take a look at his replies here. https://www.reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/77ch2y/ama_about_metaverse_highlights/